Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2013

A photo shoo(e)t with PINS


Last weekend I had the great pleasure of watching one of my favourite bands at the moment perform at the Village Underground. And as that is not amazing enough to fill an afternoon with, I also got the chance to have a closer look at what is going on at the south end of their own lovely eight pins.

                                              

The all girl four piece from Manchester were nice enough to take part in this rather spontaneous experiment (considering that some strange girl - who had never done this before - asked them whether she could take pictures of their shoes and have them talk about it, too), or maybe they just saw my nervousness and were just too polite to shoot me down, but this is what I got...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen