Samstag, 2. Februar 2013

Taking a stroll 'round town

I have not been on Bricklane for a while but some things do not change I suppose. The offer ranges from boring to overpriced - in ladies as well as menswear - and nothing struck my fancy except for a pair of gasoline shiny snake skin textured pumps at Absolute Vintage. They were not my size. MEH.

However, I ended up at a Mr. Hare sample sale in one of the open spaces in Truman Brewery and found some polished, smart brogues and tassely colourful loafers that are mens but come in a size 5, too. Very convenient if you live with a small footed man or want to dress up your 7 year old big time for school. Pop by the little glass cubicle on Hanbury Street or visit them online, the shoes are amazing quality and you can save quite a lot at the in the sample shop compared to the normal retail price.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen