Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Have style at your feet...


Don't get me wrong, I love living in one of the most expensive cities on the planet but every now and then a gurrrl's gotta werrrk to get a little bit closer to her dreams. And because I do definitely not mean that in a Pretty Woman kind of way - although her boots were pretty amazing - I have decided to sell a few of my basically unworn treasures on a platform (shoe joke) that I use on a regular bases: ebay.













It was not easy to decide which ones will have to go first but you have to lose some to win some, right? And rest assured that I am working on stocking up on more extravagant art pour les feet as we speak. In the meantime if you fancy spending some dough and helping a sister out compete in a fair bidding war on ebay - account courtesy of my flatmate Jonathan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen