Montag, 14. Januar 2013

SOS means save our soles.

Whilst writing this very first entry on my new blog - only a few minutes old - another first is to be seen outside my bedroom window. Little fluffy snow flakes are making their journey down and land gently on the cold London ground. I definitely need another cup of tea as it is freezing in here - me still wrapped in my blanket, wearing not one, not two but three pairs of socks.


I cannot explain why this idea only occurred to me last night but I will from now on dedicate my life to shoes. People who know me would probably now reply in confusion 'Is this not what you are doing already?!' and they would be half right, as I now decided to share my ridiculous obsession with others. And if I make a few bucks out of what I love, even better.

This is, or will be, not only a blog with pictures of nice footwear but also a diary of rare finds (I spend waaaay too many hours on ebay), ideas for the ultimate shoe and a platform (shoe joke) to get your hands on some really wicked one offs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen