Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

High heel hustlin'

It is nice to make money. It is nice to make money with things you have no more use of. It is nice to make money so easily on the internet...I know what this sounds like but I am talking about my still ongoing, ongrowing ebay business. What's not so nice are the ridiculous questions that I am now confronted with on a daily basis. 'Are they pointy or round or like cowboy boots?', 'How many times have you worn them before and do they still smell?', 'How high is the heel because I am not sure if I can walk in them' and my personal fav 'Do they make a squeaky sound?' THANK GOD I worked in customer care before and know how to answer this kind of customer query: 'I am happy to inform you that they do not squeak to my knowledge. The sole is harder than rubber and less bouncy. If anything they make a subtle 'click clack' sound.' Schuht. Me. Now!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen